$9.99 Shipping On All Orders

112 Comments

1. Benito on March 7, 2010 at 2:27 pm

They can be. If so they will last for 18 months. If not they will last for about 8 to 10 months. Enjoy. – Ol’ Benito

2. Tony on February 25, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Do the hot-sauces need to be refrigerated after opening?

3. Dave on February 24, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Detroit-style Coney Island hot dogs FTW!

4. Mark Vinson on February 6, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I am a consumer of hot sauce as well as a collector and I have a question – if I order 2 of each of your sauces would you be so kind as to sign one each of them for me? The signed bottles would go on my wall in my collection and the unsigned of course would be for consumption – Thanks, Mark

5. Benito on January 28, 2010 at 12:37 am

All of the sauces on the website contain zero sodium. I use absolutely no pepper mash of any kind. I just use fresh vegetables, organic chili peppers and organic lime juice. Hope all is well. – Ol’ Benito

6. Parker394 on January 25, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I was told your sauces are low sodium, are they? Do you use mash with added salt?

7. joe Del Guercio on January 23, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Good luck Ben! The Website is Great! Thanks foe using Joe’s picture!

We’ll be making an order soon! Joe & Mary Ann Del Guercio!!

973-403-2402 Call when you are in NJ

8. Ol' Benito on January 20, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Hey Clark,
    All of the sauces are vegetable not vinegar based. My personal favorite is the Naranja. Not too sweet with just the right tang and full of fresh vegetable flavor. Stay well. – Ol’ Benito

9. Clark on January 6, 2010 at 12:01 am

Hello,

I am looking for a “Mexican Style” Hot sauce. I believe I live Cheyenne peppers the best. I like the traditional Red hot sauces that you find at taco shops.
    I like the style of chalula and tapatio but its not hot enough and not enough flavor. Too much vinegar. What do you recommend? Thanks!

10. James Shaughnessy on January 3, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Had some of your Naranja at the Tonkery street fair in Jamesburg a few years back. Killer Stuff! I think I have yet to encounter a sauce with as much flavor as Benito’s Original!!! See you will be at the Philly Craft Brewfest in March. Already got my tix!!!!!- James Shaughnessy – Pike County, PA

11. john on December 2, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Hi, We spoke on the phone a couple of weeks ago about your gift pack. I have put in a order but there was no place to leave this message. So what I need is 4 bottles of the Mango Habanero and 1 Old Brick. Please let me know if there is any problem with this order I would like to put them in my wife’s stocking.

Thanks,
    John

12. john on November 4, 2009 at 3:54 pm

I would like to order 3 mango 1 joe’s and 1 old brick. Can I do a 5 pack that way and are they 5oz. bottles

13. Dr. John Knab on November 3, 2009 at 12:18 am

Ben,

I got the Bhut!!!!!!! You da man!!!!!!!!!!

Now —- any suggestions on how I use them without killing people?

Thanks for getting them to me. Looking forward to using them.

John- Wilmington, NC

14. Randy Rabney (Maplewood, NJ) on September 29, 2009 at 11:43 pm

Hi Ben:

We met at Smuggler’s Notch at the end of August. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know how much I enjoy your hot sauce at home in Maplewood, NJ. I bought Joe’s #1, really like the product and will share it with others.

I wanted to invite you to check out my work http://www.TheConsciousPlate.com where you can get a free copy of my Conscious Plate Guide: 3 Recipes For Every Lover of Food. I welcome your thoughts.

All the best,

Randy

15. Craig....Goshen NY on August 31, 2009 at 10:32 pm

Got a bottle of white hot, By far one of the best I’ve ever had, definatly gonna get more. Keep up the great stuff.

16. Tim on August 19, 2009 at 9:09 pm

hey there,

I picked up a bottle from the bolton fair in MA about a week ago! Damn! This is this best, addictive hot sauce I’ve ever had. I put it on everything, freakin delicious. It’s not so hot that it’s impossible to taste food, but has enough kick to satisfy the pain factor. I’m ordering more soon. I thought the bottle would last me a week, it was gone in 2 days!

Thanks for the samples at the fair too, the whole range of bottles was amazing. I’m gonna get all of them.
    -Tim..Framingham, MASS

17. John Smith on August 18, 2009 at 12:06 am

we recetly met although briefly at the bolton fair
    and for me your booth was the highlite of my day i tried your mild sauce and must say i was really impressed with your cander and the information you willingly shared
    so please let me know when you are ready with the ghost peppers jon smith – Bolton, MA

18. E. Zappa on August 17, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Hey, Benito! I’m not sure if you remember me or not: this is that long-haired guy from the Bolton Fair on Friday night. Anyway, upon getting home, I immediately broke open the bottle of “that quintessential green” I purchased and gave it a few necessary tastings on some chips, and I must say, I am impressed! The lime juice as a base gives it a unique, tangy, powerful flavor right from the instant it hits your tongue, and I like the addition of the habaneros for an extra kick not present in most green sauces. No salt or preservatives just makes the deal even sweeter. Thanks for the great sauce, and keep doing what you do! – E. Zappa (Bolton, Mass)

19. Maggie on August 17, 2009 at 5:41 pm

I have been looking for a really good hot sauce for a long time and finally found it, the benito’s naranja is SO GOOD. And its actually pretty spicy, which is hard to find in NE

20. Joe on August 13, 2009 at 9:28 pm

the white hot is the very best I have ever tasted love love love it will order more when this is gone.

21. Craig on August 11, 2009 at 2:14 pm

If you want hot buy tabasco if you want the best buy BENITO’S. Best hot sauce I have ever had keep up the great work! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE BANGOR STATE FAIR NEXT YEAR!

HAYNESVILLE ME

22. Jonathan, Andrew and Marc on August 10, 2009 at 2:48 am

My friend and i finished all your hot sauce the first night we had it, dude that stuff was GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! keep making amazing hot sauce and i hope i can see you next year at the Bangor State Fair.

Brewer,ME

23. Tracey Calista on July 26, 2009 at 2:44 am

Hello,

I am starting a new farmer’s market in Colchester and am trying to contact you with information. I received your name through the Burlington Farmer’s Marekt, but the e-mail address on the application doesn’t seem to work. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Tracey

24. Jose Malheiro on July 22, 2009 at 3:47 pm

I recently purchased your hot sauces at the Smuggs market. Later in the evening we tried your Mango hot sauce. What a dream. I have tried many hot sauces and love trying new ones. This one definitely rates as the best “medium” heat sauce I have tried… Looking forward to buying more to stock my home pantry!

25. Cobb on July 13, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Haha. I’m disappointed in myself for forgetting to pick up a few cases when I had the chance to get them without shipping and handling. I have way too much salt and way too little veggies in my diet.

26. Don Dart on July 13, 2009 at 2:16 am

I don’t eat much but I started adding Bricktucky to my bloody mary’s, and I don’t think I’ll go back to drinking anything else. It even makes hanging out with Bobb Cobb tolerable.

27. Ick Strombealey on June 28, 2009 at 1:57 am

Ol Bricktucky was a force of nature unchecked and absent from our existence up until the moment of it’s birth in the mind of Benito. Bravo!

28. John Ryan - Oak Creek, CO on June 15, 2009 at 12:07 pm

My three favorite sauces are the Old Bricktucky Cayenne, Joe’s #1 Jalapa, and the Original Naranja. A few drops of the Naranja on my sandwich at lunch does me just right….thanks Benito!

29. Rob Neidermeyer- Cleveland, OH on May 28, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Benito’s Naranja is the best hot sauce I have ever tasted! I just had some on some Tostitos Gold Tortilla chips. This sauce is truly the bomb!

30. Del Longendyck (Jersey) on May 19, 2009 at 8:55 pm

I’m a man who likes heat. Benito’s Naranja definitely does it for me. I go through about half a dozen bottles a year. Damn good stuff!!!

31. Bev in Portland, OR on May 17, 2009 at 2:06 pm

This is the freshest tasting hot sauce I have ever had the pleasure of trying. We grilled up some fresh salmon the other day and used the benitos’ mango. My husband said it was the “most pleasant tasting piece of fish he had ever tried”. Next time we are in Vermont to visit family, we are taking a tour of Benito’s factory!!!

32. Samantha Sanzari on April 28, 2009 at 6:47 pm

The Old Bricktucky Cayenne is by far the best hot sauce I have ever tried! It has a wonderful balance of cayenne peppers, red bell peppers, roma tomatoes and cinnamon.MMMMMMM!!!!!

33. John Goot - Frisco on April 28, 2009 at 6:45 pm

This sauce is absolutely sensational. Being a vegan and someone who tries to avoid salt and saturated fat, this sauce is the perfect addition to all my meals.

34. Don Dart on March 28, 2009 at 2:01 am

Washed down a couple of JJ’s hot dogs with a bottle of White Hot with Mack a Ling Dong last weekend. It was a humbling experience to say the least!!! Thanks Ol Benito, Ling is after you.

35. Don Dart on March 26, 2009 at 12:48 am

Check out healeymade.com. Splash a lil Ray Liotta (Joe’s #1) on a burrito and feel the burn.

36. Don Dart on March 14, 2009 at 4:04 am

I am so happy that Benito’s is all natural and has organic ingredients. I love that young man next to the Ronald MacDonald, Sideshow Bob look alike. Is he single? I hope we can enjoy a bottle of naranja and plate of nachos. Cheers!

37. luke on February 17, 2009 at 10:58 pm

This hot sauce is the biggity bomb. I think everyone should rock a bottle. Luke from the river.

38. Bernardo on January 16, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Do you ship your sauce to South America…??

I would love to have a bottle of the Bricktucky Cayenne.

39. Bobby Cobb on January 2, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Benito’s hot sauce is just like his music. No nonsense and it hits you hard straight in the guttuckey!

40. Courtney on December 28, 2008 at 5:50 pm

Benito, can’t wait to try your hot sauce, found your site obviously, had a great time with you last night. Please keep in touch, we need to plan a camping trip.

41. NIshan Bingham on December 11, 2008 at 9:56 pm

This stuff is delicious! just what the doctor ordered. I drink it straight. The hot sauce industry has a new heavy-hitter that may very well single-handedly stave off this recession! If Benito ever needs a supply man in NYC, I’d be first in line! keep on cranking it out!!!

42. Chris on October 22, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Ah just got my new order of naranja and ol bricktucky! My eggs have come alive again with the naranja and I cant wait for pizza friday night to throw on some ol brick!!

Thanks Ben!

43. doug on October 20, 2008 at 10:16 pm

We have started a great New pepper Site
    Hot Sauce reviews gardening tips and a new BBQ section

We would like to do a review of your Sauce.I have seen it on the forums and would like to introduce your products to our forum. Please let us know if you would be interested in us doing a review of any of your products

44. Katie Roemer on October 12, 2008 at 1:06 am

My husband is a Benitos’ Mango Habanero- aholic. He puts it on everything! Soon he will just drink it from the bottle- no food needed. HA

45. Sean Hannah on August 2, 2008 at 1:57 am

Benito’s Naranja is unique because it is not like most sauces out there right now. It has a smooth citrus flavor, and the heat slowly creeps up on ya!

46. Ren Cullum on August 2, 2008 at 1:55 am

I love the Narnia and the straight up BRICKTUCK!

47. Emil on July 17, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Joes First Jalapa is great!! I ordered the gift pack and wasn’t sure about this one. It was the last sauce I tried after I emptied the other hot sauce bottles.
    It is superb. Not so hot and just a nice kick! Wheewww!!
    The other hot sauces are great as well. The Ol bricktucky is great on pizza! Keep up the good work!

48. Bobb Cobb on April 22, 2008 at 12:43 pm

The Ol’ Bricktucky cayenne is absolutely sensational!

49. Chris on April 17, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Benito’s Hot Sauce is very tasty. I’ve never been the typical super hot sauce guy. I love the Ol
    Bricktucky Cayenne & the naranja. They have some excellent flavor, but won’t burn ya! I used the Naranja everymoring on my eggs. I throw it on them and it gives just the right flavor. I actually crave it on the way home from the gym. Fri night is pizza night and my house and I have been pouring the Ol’ Bricktucky Cayenne sauce on my pizza. I actually have enough sauce for one more night lol. Time to redorder! Great sauces benito, keep up the good work!