$9.99 Shipping On All Orders

107 Comments

1. David Wahler on April 19, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Your hot sauces are great–have you thought about thinning them down a little so the sauce would come out thick but not in chunks.
    When the bottle is down about an inch I thin with a bit of water and tomato sauce takes only a couple of tea spoons and doesn’t affect the flavor or heat.

2. melissa campagnoli on April 4, 2015 at 12:53 pm

we need more pepper jelly in our lives! PLEASE for the love of all that is jammy with a kick, consider adding it as a limited edition product on your website. we picked some up at the craft beer festival on long island and fell in love. had we known it was only available for distribution at events, we would have picked up several! 🙁 HALP

3. Melissa C on February 6, 2015 at 2:59 pm

A huge fan of Benitos since trying some sauces at Beer Conn in CT! I bought a few things as well as the Habanero Mango Jam and I can’t seem to find it on your page. I would love to buy more jam, it is perfect!

4. Jamie Simons on November 13, 2013 at 11:39 am

Just wanted to let you know we recently got married and went to New Hope PA for our honeymoon. We visited Glenn at Suzie’s Hot Shoppe. So many sauces and didn’t know what to choose. When we asked for a nice hot mustard sauce, Glenn immediately suggested yours (White Hot). He described the flavors and palette reaction to the letter. It is very possibly the best hot mustard sauce we’ve ever had. Never would have known had it not been for Glenn. We’d gladly buy any of your other products that he would choose to stock on his shelves.

Thanks
    Jamie and Karen
    Pine Beach NJ

5. Tim on April 24, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Just received my first shipment–really fast!!–and tested every item in the ultimate gift pack as soon as it arrived. Everything was great, the neighbors liked them too. I’ll be using them at a BBQ this weekend and will order more next week. I’ll be letting all my friends know how great they taste!

6. Sheila on March 4, 2013 at 1:32 pm

We got some of your Chipotle Infused Maple Syrup when we went to Jay’s Peak, Vermont for a wedding last July. It was so unusual and delicious! I drizzle it over brussel sprouts and roast them. They are our family’s new favorite vegetable. Delish!!! I need to order some more…

7. Tim from Pennsylvania on February 18, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Candied Hot Pecans made with Benito’s Habanero Infused Maple Syrup

These nuts are off the hook! The recipe makes 1 cup

1 Tbsp. butter

1 cup pecan halves

2 Tbsp. granulated sugar

Generous pinch each of:

ground cinnamon

paprika

cayenne pepper

kosher salt

1 tsp of honey and 1 to 2 tsp of Benito’s Habanero Infused Maple Syrup.

You can adjust the ratio for more or less heat.

Melt butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add the pecans and sugar. Sprinkle in the spices

and salt. Toss the pecans to coat them well with the butter, and cook until they start turning brown and

shiny, about 5 minutes.

Remove pan from heat. Wait 30 seconds, then add the habanero infused maple syrup, tossing well to coat the pecans. Spread

on a plate and cool.

8. Andrew on February 9, 2013 at 12:02 am

Just received some Benito’s Chipotle Maple Syrup… in Cameroon, Africa, from my mom in Vermont. I’m having a hard time thinking of something that tastes more like home. Lathering it on some dried Boar’s Head salami (also in the package) and three sunny-side eggs made for one of the best meals I’ve had since I got here. Really can’t even tell you how much I appreciate that. All the best! – Andrew

9. ERNEST FOUGERE on January 30, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I cross the Border just to get Benitos – Hot Hot Hot and VERY TASTY!

10. CAROL MANNEY on January 30, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Benitos sauces are exceptional, my favorites are Mango Habanero and Joes 1 Jalapa. I discovered these fabulous sauces when I visited Vermont a few years ago. Go Benito!!!

11. tim cicio on October 21, 2012 at 10:37 pm

my daughter turned me on to your habanero maple flavored hot sauce, let me tell you this by far the best I have ever tasted, I shared it a work and I think you have a market of fans up here in the NEK. PLEASE TELL ME MORE 🙂

12. "Liquid" Lou Cicconi on August 4, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Hey Benito! How do I get some “Liquid Lou” in a bottle? You guys are pretty close to me – let’s come up with a high octane sauce that we can market at my races – I think that would be awesome!

I just posted on your facebook page – lets talk soon!

13. Joseph on July 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Benito,
    Your sauces are outstanding, anyone can make a hot sauce,you make your’s with true, distinct flavors! The care you put in comes out in the taste! Bravo Benito, Bravo!!

14. Ryan on April 15, 2012 at 2:48 am

Benito’s Hot Sauce is THE GREATEST!!

15. nilima abrams on April 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Benitos is the best! Just had some Naranja on my crepe as Skinny Pancake and have an Ol Coy Dog at home to be opened soon.

16. Grace Kern on April 13, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I’ve used your Hot Sauces sprinkled on sea foods and grilled meats. THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

17. Melissa on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 pm

The original naranja is delish!

18. Michele Carson on April 12, 2012 at 3:04 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE these hot sauces! Old Bricktucky is my favorite!!

19. Amanda G on April 11, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Benito’s Hotsauce gets my vote! Ben supports local organic farmers, like myself, by purchasing many ingredients at the local level. Yay Vermont Agriculture! Yay local responsible business practices!

20. Frank Lloyd Wright on April 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Benito’s Hot Sauce made my hair grow back!

21. George on March 28, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Original Naranja on my eggs is how I start the morning!

22. Frank on February 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am loving your hot sauces! Benito’s Original Naranja & Old Bricktucky are my favorites by far. Do you make any bigger bottles 😉

23. Chuck on August 23, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Three words… OLD COY DOG!!! The best hot sauce I have ever had!! Hands down.

CAUTION: for pepper heads only 🙂

24. Anna on July 28, 2011 at 12:36 am

I just wanted to say that my husband and I stumbled upon your table at a farmers market in Burlington, VT this past weekend… We tried every sauce you had on display before purchasing the Mango Habanero. I am sad to report that our bottle is almost empty. Your sauces are quite delicious and we can’t get enough. We’ve been putting it on eggs, salads, you name it. Are you in any stores near the Connecticut River? We’re not from VT…

25. Stephen Zoffreo on July 26, 2011 at 3:04 am

Hi I just placed an order for 3 sauces I want 3 Mango Habanero sauces please. Thanks

26. Benito on July 1, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for your interest. Wholesale pricing is $4 a bottle plus shipping. Where are you located? Hope to hear from you soon. -Ol’ Benito

27. Lisa on June 21, 2011 at 5:46 pm

I would really like to see about getting some samples. I have heard great things but have not had the opportunity to try any of them. I would also like to get some wholesale pricing and see if I could use this at my Grill. Let me if you would be interested in this.
    Lisa

28. John A. Cooper on June 11, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Good Morning; I am interested in being your exclusive distributor for the Arabian Gulf; please send me an email to see if we can do business.
    Best Regards, John A. Cooper

29. Bjorn Norstrom on April 19, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Your sauce is AWESOME!!! I have told my friends about it.

30. john on April 19, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Hey, Need some more of that Mango Habanero sauce but do not see it listed. Do you still make it? My wife goes crazy for that shit. Need more so I can get some….

31. Charly Magner- Passaic, NJ on April 1, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Tried the sauce recently at the Meadowlands Expo in NJ, and I was hooked! Going to have to drive up to Vermont and buy a boxload.

32. David on February 19, 2011 at 2:14 am

Hey, I also have to tell you that I received the previous order with a sampler of all your products. I must tell you that you are a true talent. So many “hot sauces” totally ignore flavor and quality in favor of heat. Your sauces are so absolutely flavorful I can’t begin to tell you . . . so fabulous! When I just happened to buy one bottle at Smugglers Notch last year, I had no idea I would be giving-up all the others for your sauces!

33. Sarah on February 13, 2011 at 4:07 pm

My boyfriend and I LOVE your hot sauce. I never even liked hot sauce, but I am now hooked. Keep it up!

Can you start carrying in Mass?

I also just ordered for shipping, but no way to specify my choose three for the pack. I don’t see a way to contact you directly. Let me what to do.

34. Benito on February 9, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Thanks for your support David! I just shipped your maple gift pack order today! I would recommend that you either use the ghost flakes in chili or a few flakes to saute asparagus or a piece of chicken. As I’m sure you know already, use sparingly. One jar will spice up a whole 3 to 4 gallon pot of chili quite nicely. Stay well. – Ol’ Benito

35. David Hughes on February 6, 2011 at 1:01 am

Got some of your mango sauce at the Smuggler’s Notch fair last summer and use it on fish as well as eggs. I ordered all your other products and am gradually trying them all. How would you recommend I use the Bhut flakes? The research I did online is a bit, well, scary . . . even for a hot sauce lover like me. Thanks for great products. I wish you great success.

36. craig jinbo on November 13, 2010 at 9:26 pm

Hello!
    My wife and I own a retail BBQ supply store in Saint Augustine, Florida and we carry a large selection of award-winning BBQ sauces and rubs. We are very interested in adding your Maple Chipotle Rub to our collection. Please let us know your wholesale pricing.

Craig Jinbo
    The Art of BBQ
    56 San Marco Avenue
    Saint Augustine, FL 32084
    904-429-3050

37. Deborah Deen on November 2, 2010 at 3:16 am

Hey, We bought Benito’s Old Coy Dog at the Burlington Farmers Market two Saturdays ago…We went through the whole bottle in a week. We went to the Farmer’s Market just to buy more. We love it. I went on line to find where we can buy it. I work in Essex and will be stopping tomorrow to pick some up at the 5 Corner Beverage place. Yum! – Deborah Deen – Burlington,VT

38. Dave Crosby on October 13, 2010 at 9:38 am

You have to try the White Hot !!!! The best hot sauce I’ve ever tasted. Great flavor and fine heat. Benito’s does it right. In my neck of the woods, this can’t be beat. Add a few drops to a shrimp and lobster stir fry and you’ll be on cloud nine. Benito’s, good folks, great products. -Dave Crosby- Milford, ME

39. Kimble Adler on October 5, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I’m loving that Old Bricktucky Cayenne…I first had it at the Northfield Farmer’s Market this past June. Just moved to Tennessee and I’m in need of some more for slow roastin!!!!

40. Benito on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Hey Jason,
    Sorry, but the Old Coy Dog is a seasonal. I will have more in November after the harvest. Thanks for your interest. – Ol’ Benito

41. Benito on August 9, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Hey Mike,
    You can roast them, puree them, dry and crush them…it’s all up to you. Depends on what you are into. – Ol’ Benito

42. Anthony on August 2, 2010 at 12:55 am

Dude tried these hot sauces at a fair man they are the best hot sauces i have tried in a long time

43. Mike Vez on August 1, 2010 at 1:49 pm

I wanna Make Hot sauce out of Cayenne witch is the Best way … i know you know Mick Vez The Town Of Cary,NC

44. Jason Metivier on July 20, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I bought some of your Old Coy Dog sauce at the brew fest. How can I go about ordering more? I didn’t see it on the site?

45. Melissa on July 9, 2010 at 3:37 am

The Old Bricktucky Cayenne tastes like Christmas! – Melissa. Washington Township, NJ

46. Nick on July 6, 2010 at 3:40 am

I am really happy that you got your sauce down to the co-op in Montpelier but now I moved and you got to find a place closer to Bradford so I can keep up on the sauces. Thanks for the great stuff man there is no better.

47. Coy Dog on June 18, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Damn this coy dog sauce is quite hot. I’m diggin it… Hot sauce shots? I’m so there next time!!!

48. Dan Barwick (Dansville, NY) on May 11, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Great stuff – the onion/garlic base of the White Hot makes it about as good on eggs as any hot sauce I’ve had. It’s a great base in general – not too thin, not too thick. Ordered three more bottles today!

49. Juliette Girbault (Holyoke, MA) on April 25, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I saw those guys take shots of your hot sauce at the Mt. Snow brewers’ fest last month,what a riot! You were right, Joe’s #1 Jalapa does have an unmistakable earthy cilantro lime flavor. I feel as though it is superior to any green sauce I have ever tasted. I can tell you must make it in small batches! I told you I would give you an online shot out! Nice work Ol’ Benito!

50. Linda on April 15, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Tried Benitos at the beer fest at Killington – this is the only hot sauce I eat since it has heat AND flavor. I love the mango on homemade tacos and the carrot I add to creamy tomato soup, it gives it a really nice flavor with heat….sooo good!

I’m going to have to re-stock soon!